Monday - Thursday - 4:00pm - 2:30am
Manually or by forklift move materials supplies and/or finished goods to designated area(s) within the manufacturing facility.
Summary of Essential Job Duties:
- Handles, allocates and transfers material, equipment, kits, supplies through the production area.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend the English language.
- Handles completed assemblies/jobs between work areas.
- May use computer applications and computers to maintain accurate material flow transactions.
- Moving materials, supplies and products by hand truck and/or two wheeled dolly.
- Understands and applies quality product standards.
- Maintaining equipment and work area in clean and safe condition.
- Work on product lines and empty garbage as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Fully understand specifications, manufacturing processes and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job needs
- Familiarity with proper packing methods and procedures
- Exercise independent judgment when inspecting parts acceptability for further operations
- Demonstrate a positive attitude that encourages teamwork and support of other employees
- Proficient in basic math skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- High School diploma/GED preferred
- Six-months previous manufacturing or warehouse experience required
- Experience with material handling equipment required
- Ability to be certified in forklift, scissor lifts, and manlifts (we will train/test)
- Knowledge of food processing/packaging and/or flexible packaging a plus.
- Experience with ISO Standards preferred.